HR Department course overview
KU Leuven offers its staff members a variety of training courses. The HR Department is one of the training organizers. They offer courses on interpersonal and managerial skills and on personal effectiveness.
The HR Department makes a distinction between:
- trainings for all staff
- specific trainings for young researchers
You can also request one of the training specifically for your team. Your HR consultant, HR adviser and/or adviser of Training and Development will help you.
(these courses are only taught in Dutch)
YOUNG RESEARCHERS (YouReCa)
|Trainings for all staff categories||Trainings for all researchers|
|Trainings for supervisors||Trainings for supervisors|
Some practical pointers
Discuss trainings with your supervisor
If you want to attend a training, you should discuss this it in advance with your supervisor. Your supervisor will receive an email upon your course enrollment.
- Most courses for all staff are organized in Dutch.
- The courses for young researchers are given in both Dutch and English. Some courses, however, are only available in English.
Pay attention to the teaching language upon enrollment.
- You are a KU Leuven staff member: you can enroll for a course via KU Loket > Staff trainings. In the tool, staff can browse a course catalog containing the courses from different training organizers and enroll for those courses.
- You are not a KU Leuven staff member: please contact us via email@example.com for more information